Pages

Labels

Friday, April 20, 2012

NostalgiaTime #1. Super Mario Bros

Hello guys! This is my first NostalgiaTime post and I'm playing Super Mario Bros for the SNES.
Super Mario Bros was developed by Nintendo, published for the Nintendo Entertainment System as a sequel to the 1983 game Mario Bros. In this game the player controls Mario as he travels through the Mushroom Kingdom in order to rescue Princess Toadstool from the antagonist Bowser.
For over 20 years, Super Mario Bros was the best selling video game of all time and has sold more than 40 million copies worldwide.
I love this game, it brings so much memories back and its fun to play even after so long time. I wanted to play the original on the NES but mine is broken, and I found a SNES emulator. But it's the same, so here is a bit of gameplay by me going through world 1. Enjoy. 
I'll put the next NostalgiaTime on the upcoming friday, so stay tuned!

6 comments:

  1. Wohoo! That's a good one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There ain't a throwback like the Mario throwback! One of the greatest games of all time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. still a fun game though......true classic

    ReplyDelete
  4. one of the best gammes evar !

    ReplyDelete